TRIGGER 4 Plus- Wireless Control System
The TRIGGER 4 PLUS is a 12 volt power distribution system for your vehicle; an accessory used to connect and control other 12 volt accessories.
One simple connection to your vehicle battery and 4 fuse protected outputs for accessories.
All packaged in a self-contained, water resistant, easy to install durable cast aluminum housing.
In addition to turning circuits on and off, the app allows activation of a flashing mode or brightness control of connected lighting (not all lights are compatible).
The 6 SHOOTER is equipped with an on-board battery voltage monitor that transmits data to the app in real time...keep an eye on battery levels, set low voltage notifications, and even customize the built-in low voltage cut-off level.
What about a train horn or other accessory that needs momentary activation rather than standard toggle on or off? We've got you covered. App settings provide this functionality for individual circuits to be set to either 'toggle' or 'momentary' modes.
Should you decide to run optional 12V power to the remote switch base, not only will the individual switch back-lights become active, but you'll be rewarded with one more feature: customizable switch back-light color! Select a color, adjust it's brightness, and save up to five favorites!
- 4 channels, 2 x 30 amp and 2 x 10 amp circuits
- RF Remote with rocker-style switches usable inside or outside the vehicle
- Bluetooth control using our iOS and Android mobile app
- Manual buttons for individual circuit power on top of control box
- Built in DIN connector for use of conventional toggle switches (harness sold separately)
- Four 12-24 volt output harnesses with pre-installed waterproof connectors
- Built in fuses with o-ring sealed cover: two 30 amp and two 10 amp
- High intensity LED’s indicate circuit status, blue for circuit on, red for blown fuse
- Waterproof case design, withstands temps from below freezing to 250 degrees F
- 12 to 24 volt input, 3 wires, ground, switched positive, battery positive