SDI E-Clik Raptor Upgrade
Suspension Direct’s first-to-aftermarket semi-active shock technology system, E-CLIK Pro, is the only system that offers suspension specific patent-pending terrain modes. Pick your terrain and the system’s algorithm will do the rest no matter your level of driving skill. Choose between Trial, Street, and Desert – each mode is predictive to terrain and adaptive to driving style.
Engineered to enhance the Raptor suspension performance utilizing the OEM’s Fox Live Valve Shocks, E-CLIK’s ECU utilizes 12 inputs from multiple sensors and a stand-alone 8-axis IMU, receiving data at a rate of 500 times per second delivering improved suspension performance and overall best-in-class vehicle handling.
Featuring a premium Touch Screen Controller – compact, water-resistant, impact-resistant, high-resolution display – that provides ergonomic style for comfort and simple to use menu with real-time data.
Taking this active system to Pro status, it features fully customizable adjustments allowing you to change the way it reacts and adapts to every driving situation by offering 10 adjustment levels each to Pitch, Roll, Turn, Throttle, and Brake sensitivities, including control over rear payload, and the ability to tune front and rear shocks independently. The E-CLIK Pro shock technology system for the Ford Raptor truly is in a league of its own, it’s Suspension Without Compromise.
E-CLIK was engineered to enhance the Raptor suspension by delivering improved shock performance and overall best-in-class vehicle handling. The system includes three patent-pending terrain modes – Trail, Street, Desert – that are predictive to terrain and adaptive to driving style; simply pick your terrain, let E-CLIK do the rest. Taking this active system to Pro status, it includes additional tuning capabilities by offering 10 adjustment levels each to Pitch, Roll, Turn, Throttle, and Brake sensitivities, including control over rear payload, and the ability to tune front and rear shocks independently. Featuring a premium Touch Screen Controller that provides ergonomic style for comfort and simple to use menu with real-time data display, the E-CLIK Pro shock technology system for the Ford Raptor truly is in a league of its own, it’s Suspension Without Compromise.
E-CLIK PRO TERRAIN MODES (Patent-Pending):
TRAIL – Prioritizes Comfort | Actively adjusts your suspension in varying terrain, Trail Mode excels in slower trail riding with a soft and comfortable ride without sacrificing body control.
STREET – Prioritizes Composure | Your suspension shouldn’t be compromised between on- and off-road, Street Mode offers a configuration that provides maximum comfort in ride quality while managing body roll.
DESERT – Prioritizes Control | When you need to kick things up a notch, Desert Mode focusses on handing, reacting faster to terrain and driver input, sensing rough whooped out terrain and adjusting at the precise time.
PRO | Free adjustment to the Pitch, Roll, Turn, Throttle, and Brake sensitivities.
FONT & REAR RIDE | Independently adjust front and rear shocks for complete customization.
REAR PAYLOAD | Set the system to consider cargo and towing weight for a more comfortable ride with even better handling.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- 3 Terrain Modes | Trail, Street, Desert - Predicts and adapts to terrain and driving style
- PRO Tuning (Roll, Pitch, Throttle, Braking & Turning Sensitivity, 10 tuning levels each)
- Independent Front and Rear Shock Adjustment, 10 tuning levels each
- E-CLIK Active Touch Screen Controller features sleek styling and simple user interface, gives driver in-cab control over shock damping, mounts to A-pillar using factory mounting points
- Improves overall traction and braking
- Drastically reduces body roll in corners
- Improves speed capability in rough terrain
- Rear payload/trailer adjustments – 0%, 25%, 50%, 75%, 100%
- OEM preset driving and steering modes remain fully functional
- Prevents vehicle from entering Ford’s limp mode, works in unity with Ford OEM electronics
- System designed to work with and increase performance of the OEM’s Fox Live Valve Shocks
- Can be added to the 2017-18 Raptor applications where Ford did not supply semi-active shocks (customer needs to acquire Fox 3.0 Live Valve Shocks)
- Easy Installation, no cutting or splicing
- Recommend Shock Re-valving of OEM shocks for best results
- Designed and Manufactured in the USA
Level 1 E-CLIK Pro System – Electronics Package: ECU, IMU, Premium Touch Screen Controller, Wiring Harness (2017-2018 applications require complete re-wiring and harnesses are included, all applications DO NOT require cutting/splicing)
Level 2 E-CLIK Pro System – Re-Valve Package: Includes Electronics Package from Level 1 and Re-valving Service from SDi (Recommended for best system performance in extreme off-road conditions)
2019-2020 Ford F-150 Raptor
Part Description: E-CLIK PRO System
2017-18 Ford F-150 Raptor
Part Description: E-CLIK PRO System w/Wiring Harness (Customer needs to source their own live valve shocks for retrofit)