Relentless Rear Bumper [15+ Colorado Z71 & ZR2]
Our standard replacement rear bumper is a great addition to your Colorado. With additional protection over the factory bumper and increased departure angle plus far more strength and tough new styling, you will be ready to hit the trails with confidence!
- 3/16" Steel Outer structure
- 1/4" Steel Mounting plates
- 3/4" Steel through welded recovery points. Fits 3/4" D-ring.
- Options to fit a stock truck or up to a 1.5" of Body lift
- Frame Mounted w/ 8 bolts from the factory tow hitch
- Maintains use of factory license plate lights
- High clearance hitch hidden behind the license plate (requires flip up license plate mount for access)
- Standard back up light cutouts for Baja Designs S2 flush mount LED's
- Factory trailer wire plug compatible
- Weighs 90lbs. (stock rear bumper and hitch is 60lbs)
- Access to spare crank through Relentless "R" cutout
- Gain over 5.5" of clearance over stock on non body lifted trucks. Over 7" of additional clearance with 1.5" body lift.
Please note when ordering a tire carrier with the bumper lead times will be extended. Tire carriers weigh approximately 60lbs.
All bumpers are MADE TO ORDER. Orders will take approximately 12-16 weeks to ship out. If you add powder coated please expect the order to take an additional 2-3 weeks for coating lead times. A 15% restocking fee will be applied to all cancellations.
Tire carriers are made out of combination of 1 3/4" x 1/8" thick round DOM tubing, 2x2x.120" square, and 2x3x.120" rect. tubing along with 3/16" steel gussets and 1/4" pivot mount plates. Jerry can holder is formed from 14ga steel (.075"). Pivot spindle is dual shear mounted and grease-able. Default compatibility of up to a 35" tire size on a 4.5" BS wheel.
*Please note that tire carriers often add an additional 4-6 weeks to the build time of a bumper. Carriers are carefully crafted onto each bumper specifically after the bumper is built*
- 2017+ Chevrolet Colorado ZR2
- 2015+ Chevrolet Colorado