Relentless High Clearance Rear Bumper [15+ Colorado Z71 & ZR2]
Our standard replacement rear bumper is a great addition to your Colorado. With additional protection over the factory bumper and increased departure angle plus far more strength and tough new styling, you will be ready to hit the trails with confidence!
- 3/16" Steel Outer structure
- 1/4" Steel Mounting plates
- 3/4" Steel through welded recovery points. Fits 3/4" D-ring.
- Options to fit a stock truck or up to a 1.5" of Body lift
- Frame Mounted w/ 8 bolts from the factory tow hitch
- Maintains use of factory license plate lights
- High clearance hitch hidden behind the license plate (requires flip up license plate mount for access)
- Standard back up light cutouts for Baja Designs S2 flush mount LED's
- Factory trailer wire plug compatible
- Weighs 90lbs. (stock rear bumper and hitch is 60lbs)
- Access to spare crank through Relentless "R" cutout
- Gain over 5.5" of clearance over stock on non body lifted trucks. Over 7" of additional clearance with 1.5" body lift.
Please note when ordering a tire carrier with the bumper lead times will be extended. Tire carriers weigh approximately 60lbs.
All bumpers are MADE TO ORDER. Orders will take approximately 12-16 weeks to ship out. If you add powder coated please expect the order to take an additional 2-3 weeks for coating lead times. A 15% restocking fee will be applied to all cancellations.
Carriers come standard with Rotopax backing plate. Bolt any Rotopax Pack mount directly to our tire carrier backing plate. (You do not need the round Rotopax base plate included with their handles to mount to our backing plate)
Optional add on Dual Jerry can holder will fit 2 Jerry cans (Flush weld seam cans only). This Jerry can holder will bolt directly to our Rotopax backing plate so you can switch it up depending on your adventure.
Tire carriers are made out of combination of 1 3/4" x 1/8" thick round DOM tubing, 2x2x.120" square, and 2x3x.120" rect. tubing along with 3/16" steel gussets and 1/4" pivot mount plates. Jerry can holder is formed from 14ga steel (.075"). Pivot spindle is dual shear mounted and grease-able. Default compatibility of up to a 35" tire size on a 4.5" BS wheel.
- Comes standard with integrated Backing plate for easy install of Rotopax mounts.
- Optional lockable Dual Jerry Can holder.
- Heavy Duty lockable tensioning latch to secure carrier arm.
- Standard tire carrier mount integrated into swing arm.
- 2017+ Chevrolet Colorado ZR2
- 2015+ Chevrolet Colorado