Peak Suspension ZR2 Coilover Conversion Trail Kit w/ AAL
Combo saves 5% over buying individually!
The Trail Kit is our most popular kit. Whether you’re looking for a cosmetic upgrade or going for more ground clearance, this is the perfect kit to hit the trail.
Whether you’re looking to bring the front of your truck up to eliminate the stock rake, improve the OEM ride and capability, or compensate for weighted front modifications, Peak Suspension has designed this coil-over conversion kit for your Chevy Colorado ZR2.
Through extensive on and off-road testing we have been able to modify the ride height of the front of your ZR2 without compromising the awesome capability of the OEM DSSV Multimatic shocks!
This kit allows you to select a custom rate and then adjust the threaded collar to your desired ride height from 0" - 2.25" of lift as well as a rear add-a-leaf to provide 1.0"-1.5" and 700lbs load capacity depending on weight.
- Threaded adjustable spring perch 0-2.25" height adjustment
- Selectable rates for fine tuning and weight compensation (bumpers, winch, etc)
- Black anodized 6061-T6 Aluminum Construction
- Designed and Manufactured in the USA
- (2) Aluminum 3.0" Spring adapter top mounts, Black Anodized
- (2) Adjuster assemblies, Black Anodized
- (2) Eibach ERS 3.0" ID Springs in rate of choice, Silver
- (2) Spanner Wrenches for height adjustments
- (2) Rear Add-a-leaves
- 2017+ Chevrolet Colorado ZR2 Gas & Diesel
- OE ZR2 Rate is 595 lbs/in for Gas Motor (Stock weight recommended rate 550 lbs/in)
- OE ZR2 Rate is 695 lbs/in for Diesel Motor(Stock weight recommended rate 650 lbs/in)
- For anything above 2" lift height, we recommend our Diff Drop Kit to prevent stress on the CV joints by correcting the angle.
Diff Drop Located Here:
Download Instructions Here: