Peak Suspension Summit Kit
Back ordered until 09.18.19
Combo saves 5% over buying individually!
The Trek Kit steps it up by adding Dirt King Boxed Upper Control arms to the mix. Not only do you get adjustable lift from the Trail Kit but also receive additional droop and more stability from the control arms. This kit will help you Trek through some of the toughest conditions.
- 0-3" Adjustable front lift height shocks, 0-1" Capable rear shocks
- Increased droop over stock suspension
- 5/8" Nitro-Brite shaft for outstanding corrosion resitance and seal life
- Maxima Racing 5WT Synthetic Shock Oil for consistent and fade-resistant feel
- Durable zinc coating for lasting finish in harsh environments that is tested to ASTM B117 salt spray standards
- Manufactured and Assembled in USA
Control Arm Features:
- Increased caster and repositioned pivot angles reducing stress on the joints, for proper alignment and improved handling
- Weak factory ball joints replaced with 1" stainless steel uniballs for max strength and articulation
- Durable urethane bushings with grease fittings for easy servicing
- 17-4 Stainless misalignment spacers and F911 hardware
- Re-buildable and replaceable components for lifetime service life
- Pre-assembled and includes detailed instructions
- Allows for 0-3” of lift
- Max 33" tires, on minimum 17" wheels with max backspacing of 4.75"
- (2) Front Peak Suspension Coilovers [PEAK2.0]
- (2) Rear Eibach Pro-Truck Rear Shocks [E60-23-007-02-01]
- (2) Front Dirt King Upper Control Arms [DK-634902]
- (1) Pair Icon 1" Lift Blocks
- 2015+ Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon 2WD/4WD 3.6L Gas
- 2015+ Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon 2WD/4WD 2.5L Gas
- 2015+ Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon 2WD/4WD 2.8L Diesel
- Excludes ZR2
- Please choose your spring rate from the drop down before ordering. We recommend 550 lb/in for stock rate vehicles and 600 lb/in for vehicles with front mounted accessories such as winch and/or bumper. 650 lb/in and 700 lb/in available by special request, please add notes when ordering if you would like a custom rate.
- Please also choose your preset lift height from 0-3". We will hand assemble your selected spring rate and preset lift height before shipping your shocks! Note that our preset heights are based on stock vehicles, vehicles with added weight will receive variations in installed ride height. Not to worry our kit includes the necessary spanner wrench and you'll be able to make minor adjustments once they are on the truck!
- Peak coil overs, Eibach shocks, and upper arms ship separately and may arrive at different times
Recommended Tire Size:
265/70 (32X11.5) Recommended for No Trimming Required
285/70 (33X11.5) Some Trimming Required