KC HiLiTES Led G4 Fog Light Pair, Clear [Toyota]
KC’s Gravity® G4 Toyota LED fog light system mounts directly to your Toyota, Lexus or Scion’s OEM fog lamp locations. Give your vehicle an LED upgrade and a clean, factory installed look without having to drill or cut your bumper.
- 2 x 10W 4" Gravity® LED G4 Fog Lights
- Lightweight Magnesium Housing for Maximum Heat Dissipation
- Designed to fit various 2006-2018Die-Cast Aluminum Housing
- Shatter Resistant Polycarbonate Lens
- Fog Beam Pattern (SAE & ECE Street Legal)
- Combo Spot and Spread Beam
- Wattage: 10W
- LED Source: CREE XP-G R4 LED
- Color Temperature: 5000K
- Amp Draw: 0.74A
- Voltage: 9V-32V
- IP Rating: IP69
- Product Dimensions: W - 3.94" x H - 3.94" x D - 3.23"
- (2) 10W 4" Gravity® G4 LED Fog Lights
- (2) Toyota Fog Light Mounting Brackets
- (1) Factory Plug-n-Play Connector for OE Toyota Wiring Harness and Switch
- 2012-2018 Toyota Tacoma
- 2010-2018 Toyota 4Runner (Base/SR5 Only)
- 2014-2018 Toyota Tundra
- Plug-n-Play kit for Tacoma's fitted with factory fog lights or switch.
- Factory OE Toyota parts needed for compatible operation:
- Toyota Switch: 2012-18 Tacoma OE #84160-04020
- Toyota Relay: 2012-18 Tacoma OE #9008087026
TOYOTA, LEXUS AND SCION OE FOG LIGHT MOUNTING
Toyota arguably makes some of the toughest and most dependable vehicles on the road today, offering versatile performance and unrivaled durability, much like our Gravity G4 LED. Our G4 LED’s pair perfectly with various 2006-2018 Toyota, Lexus and Scion models, mounting directly to factory OEM bolt holes delivering extremely powerful and balanced fog beam output.
Gravity®EXTREME OUTPUT AND EFFICIENCY
The 4" Gravity® LED Fog Lights are powered by KC's patented Gravity® Reflective Diode (GRD) and optical reflectors to deliver an incredible 150 lx @ 10m using only .74 Amps per light. Our GRD system aims the LEDs into the precision designed reflectors to capture all the light and project it forward. This results in a more controlled and far reaching beam pattern.
STREET LEGAL FOG BEAM PATTERN AND ADVANTAGES
Fog Beam- Provides a low, wide angle light pattern that increases short-range visibility. Ideal pattern for lighting pathways close to ground in low visibility conditions like dust, fog, snow and rain. Also taking advantage of Amber LEDs, our fog lights produce the ideal color wavelength, creating greater visual contrast to penetrate through thick fog and misty conditions.
STRENGTH & DURABILITY
Designed from high quality, light weight magnesium housing and UV treated shatter resistant polycarbonate lens in a self contained IP69 rated light housing, impermeable to dust and moisture.