KC HiLiTES Ford Ranger 50" C-Series LED Roof Rack System
KC M-RACKS for 2019+ Ford Ranger features an low profile aluminum design with an integrated 45" 45" KC HiLiTES C-SERIES LED Dual Row Light Bar, horizontal crossbars, and cargo track mounts for all your cargo carrying needs.
- -KC M-RACKS Roof Rack for 2019+ Ford Ranger Crew Cab trucks
- Integrated 45" KC HiLiTES C-SERIES LED Dual Row Light Bar
- Precise Vehicle Specific Low Profile Contoured Design: Typically only adds 2.75" to peak vehicle height
- Lightweight All-Aluminum Construction
- Engineered to Support Full OEM Rated Load Capacity of your vehicle
- Horizontal Cross Bars with Hardware Tracks offer endless accessory mounting options
- Designed, Engineered and Made in the USA
- (1) 50" KC HiLiTES C-SERIES LED Dual Row Light Bar
- (1) M-Racks 2019+ Ford Ranger Roof Rack
KC SIGNATURE PRECISION DESIGN AND FIT
KC M-RACKS roof racks offer low profile aerodynamics and strength, with modularity to meet your cargo carrying needs.Utilizing a lightweight all aluminum construction, KC M-RACKS only weigh around 25 lbs, practically unchanging your vehicle's center of gravity or factory curb weight. Our roof racks provide you peace of mind, minimizing roof clearance while maximizing cargo carrying capacity.
Using advanced vehicle scanning, 3D modeling and precision laser cutting, KC M-RACKS are engineered specifically for your 19+ Ford Ranger truck's roofline. What you get is a precise, form fitting design that contours the roofline of your vehicle and eliminating any unsightly gaps or awkward positioning often found with standard "Universal" roof rack offerings on the market.
PRACTICALITY AND MODULARITY BUILT IN
KC M-RACKS are designed to scale with your needs. From the integrated lighting, to our unique hardware tracks expanding what you can do with your rack are endless.
INTEGRATED C-SERIES LED LIGHT BAR
When it comes to total road coverage the C-Series LED light bar features a combo beam with perfectly angled 8° Spot & 90° Spread reflectors, for maximum forward distance and increased peripheral illumination along road edges