Icon 2.0" VS IR Aluminum Monotube Rear Shocks [19+ Ranger]
ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2019-UP Ford Ranger suspension systems are designed to dramatically increase the on and off-road ride quality. ICON engineers’ primary focus is to increase wheel travel and damping ability, which translates into outstanding vehicle control and ride quality both on and off-road. With wheel travel and ride quality in mind, ICON engineers researched each component of the new Ranger platform’s suspension and addressed any areas where performance could be extracted.
ICON 2.0 Aluminum Series monotube rear shocks utilize a vehicle-specific valving that balances the performance of the truck from front to rear. The ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2019-UP Ford Ranger Stage 1 suspension system is an excellent choice for those drivers looking to enhance the capabilities of their pickup on the road as well as in the dirt.
- Fits 2WD & 4WD applications
- ICON shocks feature vehicle specific tune for superior performance and ride quality
- Corrosion resistant anodized shock body with 5/8″ shaft (2.0 Aluminum Series shocks)
- Shocks are fully rebuildable and revalvable
- Direct bolt-in design makes for a simple and straightforward installation
- Lifetime guarantee against ICON fabricated component breakage or manufacturer defect
- (1) Rear shock and necessary hardware
- 2019 Ford Ranger 2WD/4WD
- Aftermarket Wheels: 8.5” Wide, 6” Backspace
- Aftermarket Tires: 285/70R17
*Larger tires may fit but fender trimming and modifications will be required