Eibach Trek Kit [GX470]
BACK ORDERED UNTIL MARCH 2021
Combo saves 5% over buying individually!
The Eibach Pro-Truck Combo Kit steps it up by adding Dirt King Tubular Upper Control arms to the mix. Not only do you get adjustable lift from the Eibach kit but also receive additional droop and more stability from the control arms. This kit will help you Trek through some of the toughest conditions.
Choose the "assembled with top mounts" option above to have Peak assemble your shocks! Assembly includes brand new top mounts and hardware so there is no spring compressor needed and the entire shock assembly just slides right in.
- Perfectly matched system of lift springs and shocks for maximum travel and performance
- Front: 2.7 - 3.3" clip adjustable lift
- Rear: 2.2" Rear lift spring with conversion adapters
- Manufactured using race winning off-road race spring technology
- Developed to provide balanced ride quality, control and off-road capability
- Made In U.S.A.
- Limited Million-Mile Warranty
Control Arm Features:
- Increased caster and repositioned pivot angles reducing stress on the joints, for proper alignment and improved handling
- Weak factory ball joints replaced with 1" stainless steel uniballs for max strength and articulation
- Durable urethane bushings with grease fittings for easy servicing
- 17-4 Stainless misalignment spacers and F911 hardware
- Re-buildable and replaceable components for lifetime service life
- Pre-assembled and includes detailed instructions
- Allows for 0-3” of lift
- Max 33" tires, on minimum 16" wheels with max backspacing of 4.75"
- (2) Eibach Pro-Truck Front Lift Springs
- (2) Eibach Pro-Truck Rear Lift Springs
- (2) Eibach Front Height Adjustable Pro-Truck Sport Shocks
- (2) Eibach Rear Pro-Truck Shocks
- (1) Set of hardware needed to replace airbags and convert to
- (2) Chromoly upper control arms
- (2) Sets of urethane bushings
- (4) Grease fittings
- (2) Moog ball joints
- (8) Zinc plated bushing washers
- (4) Zinc plated inner bushing sleeves
- 2003-2009 Lexus GX470 2wd/4wd
- Eibach parts and upper arms ship separately and may arrive at different times