Eibach Trek Kit
Combo saves 5% over buying individually!
THIS ITEM IS BACK ORDERED, ESTIMATED SHIP DATE IS MAY 8TH
The Eibach Pro-Truck Combo Kit steps it up by adding Dirt King Boxed Upper Control arms to the mix. Not only do you get adjustable lift from the Eibach kit but also receive additional droop and more stability from the control arms. This kit will help you Trek through some of the toughest conditions.
- Perfectly matched system of lift springs and shocks for maximum travel and performance
- Front: 2.0" - 3.0" clip adjustable lift
- Rear: 0.0" - 1.0" capable shock when paired with rear lift
- Manufactured using race winning off-road race spring technology
- Developed to provide balanced ride quality, control and off-road capability
- Made In U.S.A.
- Limited Million-Mile Warranty
Control Arm Features:
- Increased caster and re-positioned pivot angles reducing stress on the joints, for proper alignment and improved handling
- Weak factory ball joints replaced with 1" stainless steel uniballs for max strength and articulation
- Durable urethane bushings with grease fittings for easy servicing
- 17-4 Stainless misalignment spacers and F911 hardware
- Re-buildable and replaceable components for lifetime service life
- Pre-assembled and includes detailed instructions
- Allows for 0-3” of lift
- Max 33" tires, on minimum 17" wheels with max backspacing of 4.75"
- (2) Eibach Pro-Truck Lift Springs [E30-23-007-01-20]
- (2) Eibach Front Height Adjustable Pro-Truck Sport Shocks [E60-23-007-02-10]
- (2) Eibach Rear Pro-Truck Shocks [E60-23-007-02-01]
- (2) Front Dirt King Upper Control Arms [DK-634902]
- 2015+ Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon 2WD/4WD 3.6L Gas
- 2015+ Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon 2WD/4WD 2.5L Gas
- 2015+ Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon 2WD/4WD 2.8L Diesel
- Excludes ZR2
- Eibach parts and upper arms ship separately and may arrive at different times