Eibach 2.0" Coilover Summit Kit [15+ Colorado]
Combo saves 5% over buying individually!
The Peak Suspension Summit Combo Kit gives you the complete package. We have included the Peak Suspension 2.0" Coilovers, Baja Kits Boxed Upper Control arms and Eibach 1" Rear Lift Blocks or Add-a-leaf. Not only do you get adjustable lift from the Eibach Coilover but also receive additional droop and more stability from the control arms. Plan to make your way to the Summit? We have you covered.
- Perfectly matched system of lift springs and shocks for maximum travel and performance
- Front: 0 - 3.0" threaded adjustable lift
- Rear: 0.0" - 1.0" capable shock when paired with rear lift
- Manufactured using race winning off-road race spring technology
- Developed to provide balanced ride quality, control and off-road capability
- Made In U.S.A.
- Limited Million-Mile Warranty
Control Arm Features:
CAD designed boxed UCA
- Hi-Density Custom bushings with grease fittings for industry leading durabilty and a quiet, no squeak ride
- 1" Hi angle Trophy Truck grade uniball's replace the weak stock ball joints that fail under high angles and loads seen from normal offroad use.
- Our CNC machined corrosion resistant misaligns have a tapered snout to adapt your stock upright/spindle with ease.
- We've increased the caster angle that you lose when lifting a truck with stock arms to regain on road stability, handling and alignment.
- Shocks - Aftermarket Replacement 2.5 & 3.0 Shocks
- Tire Size - Minor trimming required for 33"+
- Wheel Size - 17" rim with 5.5" max backspacing
- (1) Eibach Pro-Truck 2.0 Coilover Pair [E86-23-007-01-20]
- (2) Eibach Pro-Truck Rear Shocks [E60-23-007-02-01]
- (1) Pair Baja Kit Upper Control Arms
- (1) Pair Eibach Rear Lift Blocks [LB81-23-007-01-02] or Add-a-Leaf
- 2015+ Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon 2WD/4WD 3.6L Gas
- 2015+ Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon 2WD/4WD 2.5L Gas
- 2015+ Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon 2WD/4WD 2.8L Diesel
- Excludes ZR2