Peak Suspension Trail Kit
Combo saves 5% over buying individually!
The Trail Kit is our most popular kit. Whether you’re looking for a cosmetic upgrade or going for more ground clearance, this is the perfect kit to hit the trail.
- 0-3" Adjustable front lift height shocks, 0-1" Capable rear shocks
- Increased droop over stock suspension
- 5/8" Nitro-Brite shaft for outstanding corrosion resitance and seal life
- Maxima Racing 5WT Synthetic Shock Oil for consistent and fade-resistant feel
- Durable zinc coating for lasting finish in harsh environments that is tested to ASTM B117 salt spray standards
- Manufactured and Assembled in USA
- (2) Front Peak Suspension Coilovers [PEAK2.0]
- (2) Rear Eibach Pro-Truck Rear Shocks [E60-23-007-02-01]
- 2015+ Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon 2WD/4WD 3.6L Gas
- 2015+ Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon 2WD/4WD 2.5L Gas
- 2015+ Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon 2WD/4WD 2.8L Diesel
- Excludes ZR2
- Please choose your spring rate from the drop down before ordering. We recommend 550 lb/in for stock rate vehicles and 600 lb/in for vehicles with front mounted accessories such as winch and/or bumper. 650 lb/in and 700 lb/in available by special request, please add notes when ordering if you would like a custom rate.
- Please also choose your preset lift height from 0-3". We will hand assemble your selected spring rate and preset lift height before shipping your shocks! Note that our preset heights are based on stock vehicles, vehicles with added weight will receive variations in installed ride height. Not to worry our kit includes the necessary spanner wrench and you'll be able to make minor adjustments once they are on the truck!
- Peak coil overs, and Eibach shocks ship separately and may arrive at different times
Recommended Tire Size:
265/70 (32X11.5) Recommended for No Trimming Required
285/70 (33X11.5) Some Trimming Required