CBI Rear Bumper, Dual Swing Outs [15+ Colorado Z71 & ZR2]
The CBI Offroad Colorado rear bumper is a great replacement option for those looking for the much-needed increase in clearance and departure angle and for those looking for a rear bumper that is significantly stronger than the factory rear bumper. Couple that with added ¾” recover points and the option to add a rear swing arm tire carrier and you could have the ultimate off-road, go anywhere, overland Colorado! Did we mention our bumpers make your truck look AWESOME too?!
Full steel construction with 3/16” plating and 1/4” mounting
- Fully integrated high clearance hidden receiver hitch with fold up license plate mount
- Powder coated finish (Satin black, smooth finish)
- Bumper mounts directly to the frame utilizing factory holes (No Drilling)
- Greatly increased departure angle across the entire back side of the bumper as compared to stock
- Fully gusseted wings and center section of the bumper
- Bumper utilized factory 7 pin/4 pin wiring harness and factory license plate lights
- Integrated ¾” recover tabs that mount directly off of the frame of the truck for secure recoveries
- Bumper weight is 90lbs (Factory bumper, receiver, and components are 65 lbs)
- Optional Swing Away Tire Carrier and options available
- Swing Arm Tire Carrier
- Single or dual swing arm option
- Vertical or angled tire mount
- Height adjustable tire mount
- Optional single or dual jerry can holder
- Optional Fold Down Camp Table option
- Optional Hi-lift jack mount
- Relocation for back up camera with swing arm mount
- 2017+ Chevrolet Colorado ZR2
- 2015+ Chevrolet Colorado
CBI Offroad products are built to order and ship within 6-12 weeks.
Any and all cancellations after production has started results in a 15% restocking fee.