Baja Kits Boxed Uniball Upper Control Arms [19+ Ranger]
Our computer designed upper a-arm uses a fabricated, Boxed Arm design for ultimate strength. It allows significantly more wheel travel over stock when paired with an extended length, bolt in, aftermarket shock. We use Trophy Truck grade uniballs to replace the weak, stock ball joints, giving you maximum performance in the dirt with your 2WD or 4WD Ranger. These will also work great with your existing lift kit that most likely has maxed out the stock ball joint angle. (Rear kits available too).
CAD designed boxed UCA
- Hi-Density Custom bushings with grease fittings for industry leading durabilty and a quiet, no squeak ride
- 1" Hi angle Trophy Truck grade uniball's replace the weak stock ball joints that fail under high angles and loads seen from normal offroad use.
- Our CNC machined corrosion resistant misaligns have a tapered snout to adapt your stock upright/spindle with ease.
- We've increased the caster angle that you lose when lifting a truck with stock arms to regain on road stability, handling and alignment.
- Shocks - Aftermarket Replacement 2.5 & 3.0 Shocks
- Tire Size - Minor trimming required for 33"+
- Wheel Size - 17" rim with 5.5" max backspacing
Baja Kits Badges & Rivets
Hi-Density Custom Bushings
Countersunk Heat Treated Top Cap Misaligns & 12 point bolts
- Heat Treated Tapered Misalign Adapters
- 2019+ Ford Ranger 2WD/4WD 2.3L Gas
- Do not install these upper control arms with coil spacers that over articulate the suspension.