SKU: BX-TSB-UNI-36 and BX-TSB-UNI-36
The Bantam™ will save hours of wiring & installation time! It is a small, 8-circuit (expandable) control system that provides a clean (one ethernet cable into the cab!) and safe way to power and control 12/24VDC accessories. Due to the Bantam™’s small footprint, the placement options are endless! No cutting, fishing wires into the cab or tapping into the vehicle‘s electrical system. It’s the perfect over-all solution for all your aftermarket electrical accessories with options unmatched by anyone.
• High current capabilities (30 amps per circuit) with a maximum 100 amp capacity.
• Operates on 12VDC or 24VDC.
• Small footprint: 4.0”W x 4.0”L x 1.125”T (See side by side comparison to our Original 8-circuit system).
• Programmable functions for Dimming, Strobe, Flash & Momentary.
• Switch linking (create a master switch to control other switches within the same panel).
• Flexibility to add multiple controller types such as Touchscreen, HD smart controller, hard rocker switches and wirelessly using the Bantam™ app on a smartphone, tablet or any Bluetooth LE enabled device.
• Expandable up to 32 circuits that can be controlled with a single touchscreen, or an infinite number of circuits with use of additional controllers, limited only by the supplied power source.
• Ethernet cable interconnect with a 25’ foot distance limitation.
• Fully programmable via free Bantam™ app.
• Current monitoring (via touchscreen and app).
• Protection against: Over current, overheat, short, reverse polarity protection, and field collapse.
• Low voltage detection circuit that will monitor battery voltage and shut system, and all accessories attached to it, off when battery voltage drops below 11.2VDC.
• Ignition control for two circuits (switches 1 and 2).
• Safety lock-out for two circuits (switches 1 and 2).
• 16-position terminal block for end-user connections (both ground and power).
• Removable dust cover with spots for legends and port identifications.
• Universal mount.
• 8-position input terminal block for controlling outputs (3.3VDC – 24VDC inputs).
EXTERNAL CONTROLLER OPTIONS
• Third-party switches
• Raspberry Pi
• Alpine Audio systems KAC-001 head unit controller
• Sensors, thermostats, pressure switches, fan controllers & more
!!! NOTE !!! The touchscreen is NOT weather resistant and should NOT be exposed to the elements. Water or any liquids will damage the touchscreen and void the warranty.
- Reduced installation time and labor allowing for mounting and connection of eight switches at one time versus individually.
- Reduced wire harness complexity, using one harness to our controller to accommodate up to 32 circuits.
- Reduced harness size offers an overall reduction in weight, improving the operational efficiency of the equipment.
- Increase in switch lifecycle over traditional electromechanical switches.
Each switch is programmable for:
- Switch Linking
- On Road and Off Road mode of operationTouchscreen Control Module Features:
- Voltage feedback (vehicles battery/alternator voltage)
- Amperage meter for each switch gives you the status of how much current each accessory is drawing
- Board temperature feedback (shown on screen)
- Customization: legends (3 lines of text)
- Automatic backlighting off after 30 minutes of being inactivity
- Automatic power off after 6 hours of being inactive or engine not running (Deep sleep mode)
- One touch off function
- One second hold on off button shuts all circuits down
- Automatic system shut down when the touchscreen is unplugged
- Backlight dimming
- Multiple Source select (One touchscreen can control up to 32 circuits)
- Come with its own mounting bracket.
- Bluetooth for use in programming the touchscreen.
RAM-201U Double Socket Arm for 1 inch RAM Ball (Must have this in order to mount touchscreen)
RAM-238U Base with 1 inch RAM Ball (For fixed surface mounting and interconnect between double socket arm)
RAM-224-1U Suction Cup Base with 1 inch RAM Ball (For fixed surface mounting and interconnect between double socket arm)