Peak Suspension Tubular Upper Control Arms [17+ ZR2]
ARMS BACK ORDERED UNTIL AUGUST 2021
There are multiple issues when lifting your vehicle with stock upper control arms. Both the geometry and strength are compromised due to over articulating the stock arms. We solved these problems by designing our upper control arms with increased caster and repositioned pivot angles reducing stress on the joints. The increased caster allows for proper alignment and improved handling. We also replaced the weak factory ball joints with 1” stainless steel uniballs for maximum strength and increased articulation. For the inner pivots we use durable urethane bushings with grease fittings for easy servicing. To mount the arms to the spindle we include high grade 17-4 stainless steel misalignment spacers and military grade F911 hardware. All of the components on our upper control arms are rebuild-able or replaceable to make this product last a lifetime. The arms come pre-assembled and include detailed instructions for easy installation.
- (2) Tubular upper control arms
- (2) Sets of urethane bushings
- (4) Grease fittings
- (2) 1” FK uniballs, installed
- (4) 17-4 stainless steel misalignment spacers
- (2) Military grade F911 bolts
- (4) Zinc plated inner bushing sleeves
- 2017+ Chevrolet Colorado ZR2
- Designed to work with Multimatic DSSV
- Also fits King ZR2 Coilovers
- Do not install these upper control arms with coil spacers that over articulate the suspension.
- Factory offset wheels may rub upper control arm. Small spacer or lower offset wheel is required
- Delrin bushings may cause additional noise, vibration, and harshness that can be felt in the vehicle